(Click Picture to Play Video)
I finally got around to filming my room tour. As I said in the video, this apartment is paid for by my hagwon and the landlord pays for the internet. I pay for the utilities such as electricity, gas and water. I also have to buy trash bags just like I did in Seoul except Jeonju doesn't use the food ones so I get to save money. yay :)
Here are some things I like and don't like about my room.
- The bathroom takes forever to dry
- It's so small
- I hate the wallpaper
- There's no microwave
- My room is cold because no one lives under me and there's not a whole lot of sunlight
- The walls are paper thin and I can hear my neighbor snore
- My neighbor once kept on entering their passcode in my door...I'm not sure if it was a prank or he was drunk?
- I don't like my neighbor
- I have a bed (wasn't expecting one)
- Passcode lock so I don't have to worry about losing the key
- I live on the 2nd floor so less stair climbing and easier to throw trash
- I have a hanging drying rack
- I don't have to pay for it
So overall it's an ok place to live. I don't hate it but it could be better. Plus I don't even spend that much time at home.
If you want to see other room tours especially those in Seoul please subscribe and like the video :)